Regardless of how you choose your flowers, you'll want to plan for
them based around the season your blooms are available. Does it
coincide with your coming nuptials, or will you be paying twice as much
just to get out of season flowers?
Here are some of the most popular floral choices, along with their meaning and seasonal availability:
* Red roses mean love and are available year-round.
* White roses represent unity and are also available all year.
* Calla Lilies equate beauty and are easily found March-September.
* Lily of the Valley means happiness and is also found March-September.
* Orchids stand for love and beauty and are yearly blooms.
Before you choose a flower, find a nearby floral vendor and visit
their shop to see what kinds of blooms they've arranged. Good flower
vendors should have a book for you to peruse to see previous
arrangements they've created.
Ye Olde Daisy Shoppe, 1308 Oak Street, Conway ... (501) 327-7731